We can’t wait to say yes
At voco® St David’s Cardiff, we’d love to say, ‘I do’ to your wedding request. It’s all about you. Invite your guests and bridal party to stay at the hotel leading up to the wedding. Host a pre-wedding brunch or Afternoon Tea in our restaurant, The Admiral. Then indulge in a pamper Spa package before your big day.
A romantic and luxury wedding venue positioned on the beautiful waterfront of Cardiff Bay, water laps up the edge of this stylish building. Complete with an entrance hall that soars so high, your guests will be stunned from the moment they first arrive. All rooms have floor to ceiling windows and balconies that offer unimpeded views over Cardiff and the beautiful bay, providing the perfect setting for your wedding day.
Let us make your dream wedding a reality.
Read reviews from some of our lovely brides and grooms who have wed at voco® St David's Cardiff.
Wedding open days
Visit us at our upcoming open day on Sunday 9th February. Click to find out more information and register your interest.
Check out what our wedding coordinator Emily is loving at the minute. This seasons most talked about topic is sustainable weddings, click here to read our personalised guide on 'green weddings'.
We’d love you to get married with us
Our experienced team will make your day just as you’ve imagined.
- We’re fully licensed for civil ceremonies and can host everything from the most intimate weddings, right up to 220 guests
- Floor-to-ceiling windows let light stream in, showcase spectacular views and act as the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos
- Opt for our outdoor space for waterfront weddings with views across the beautiful bay
- We serve fresh, locally sourced and inspired dishes that will make your day that extra bit delicious
- For an extra touch, choose our Roald Dahl Suite with its own private entrance, or opt for a private balcony in the Dylan Thomas Suite